Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: Pascal Neis <>
- To: Roland Olbricht <>,
- Subject: Re: [overpass] Augmented Diffs cached
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 19:23:21 +0100
Thank you very much, Roland!
Am 05.12.16 um 12:38 schrieb Roland Olbricht:
as suggested by Pascal, I have now implemented and deployed caching for
Augmented Diffs on the main instance at overpass-api.de. The change
should have no effect on data consumers except that the data is
The algorithm is as it used to be: compare your last diff id to the one
and then fetch all up that number if you are not yet up to date.
If you encounter any hiccups on consuming Augmented Diffs then please
feel free to report them here.
If you want to update your own instance. I've just commited the change
to the minor_issues branch, see f77be3ae7c5acef6e15c7299a62db567d1978aa3
The release at
has also been updated.
- [overpass] Augmented Diffs cached, Roland Olbricht, 12/05/2016
- Re: [overpass] Augmented Diffs cached, Pascal Neis, 12/05/2016
- Re: [overpass] Augmented Diffs cached, mmd, 12/10/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.