overpass - Re: [overpass] Keys reported in TagInfo not found in Overpass

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Keys reported in TagInfo not found in Overpass

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Keys reported in TagInfo not found in Overpass
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 10:58:19 +0200

Am 04.06.2016 um 09:52 schrieb Malcolm Herring:
> There are a number of keys that TagInfo reports which I cannot find in my
> local instance or any of the public instances of Overpass. Two keys in
> particular report over 100 instances each: “seamark:light_major:height” &
> “seamark:light_minor:height”
>
> What might the problem be?

Might be a taginfo issue. In the current Geofabrik Australia extract, I
couldn't find any "seamark:light_minor:height" elements at all.
Taginfo's map however claims to have some matches around the Australian
coast.

Maybe get in touch with Jochen to discuss this?

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page