overpass - [overpass] [Overpass] Is there a default limit on concurrency?

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] [Overpass] Is there a default limit on concurrency?

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] [Overpass] Is there a default limit on concurrency?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 05:18:48 +0100 (CET)

Hi ,
I have local setup of overpass-api, i face concurrency issues, for 100
threads with each one query it takes around 18-19 seconds, though individually
each query takes less than a second.
Can this be altered, lots of requests reach my server at a time, and this is
causing a lot of time delay :( .Also i came across this field
max_num_processes
(https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/blob/a0b334e8fcbee40f05cf74c0a744584c18f4d711/src/overpass_api/core/settings.cc#L137
)
does this have anything to do with concurrency.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page