overpass - [overpass] Minute replication hiccup

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Minute replication hiccup

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To: , "" <>
  • Subject: [overpass] Minute replication hiccup
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:17:12 +0100

Dear all,

something strange has happened to
http://planet.osm.org/replication/minute/001/788/263.osc.gz

The overpass-api.de (and probably other servers) have received a version with 3322 bytes on 2016-02-12 02:25 UTC, but the current version is much bigger. Subsequent diffs will miss OSM nodes and ways if you try to work based on the older version.

To get out of the problem, I have stopped the minute update process right now. I'll replay the clone from
http://dev.overpass-api.de/clone
and re-apply the updates again, with the newly downloaded
http://planet.osm.org/replication/minute/001/788/263.osc.gz

Best regards,

Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.