overpass - Re: [overpass] NNTP

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] NNTP

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] NNTP
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:06:43 +0200

Am 31.03.2015 um 17:33 schrieb Malcolm Herring:
> On 30 Mar 2015, at 19:02, mmd <> wrote:
>>
>> Setting up my own nabble archive was pretty easy. However, I couldn't
>> figure out how to have this list added to GIS > OSM > Tools instead.
>
> http://n4.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=30

Thanks Malcolm

I followed those steps yesterday. This way I can set up my own mailing
list archive, which is not assigned to GIS > OSM > Tools:

http://overpass-api-developer-forum.2344461.n4.nabble.com/

(Note that I deleted that page again yesterday, it's no longer
functioning properly.)

I will probably try to get in touch with Nabble support team, if there's
no other idea out there.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page